It's a competitive job market with lots of opportunities for students with marketing backgrounds. Here are some tips to increase your marketability!
- Maintain a good GPA - Your GPA will help you in the future as well as throughout college, as well. This will make your biography sound and look fantastic!
- Participate in Community Service - There is Community Service in every corner. This will look amazing on your resume and you'll feel great about helping your community.
- Network with peers and professionals - Speak with your professors, classmates and those professionals from the field you are interested in.
- Utilize University resources - Career Center, Student Success Centers, Writing Centers, and Advisors.
- Sign up for an Internship - Having experience is extremely important when looking for a job and a good start is with an Internship.