Our AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited MBA program from the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration (CBPA) at California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB) offers high-quality faculty, relevant curriculum, convenient class times and affordability!
Did you know that our college is one of the best in business? With National and Global recognition, including…
- The “Best Business Programs,” U.S. News and World Report, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 40 university in the US (TIME magazine/ White House, 2014)
- The “Best 294 Business Schools,” The Princeton Review, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 18 regional public universities in the Western USA (US World News, 2014)
- Top 20 MBA Program Globally (CEO Magazine, 2013,2014, 2015, 2016)
- Top 7 Global Business Programs in the US (CEO Magazine, 2013)
- The “Best for Vets,” Military Times, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Top 18 regional public universities in the Western USA (US World News, 2012)
- Top 3 Universities in the US for civic engagement (Washington Center, 2012)
- Top 18 Most Innovative Business Schools in the World (European CEO Magazine, 2010)
- Top 5 MBA in the US in Entrepreneurship (Princeton Review & Entrepreneurship Magazine, 2006)
We have earned these distinctions through our world class faculty, exceptional support staff, and innovative program design. We also offer specialized experiential learning opportunities including an MBA Boot Camp, internship and study abroad opportunities, student clubs and organizations, graduate assistantships, career services, financial aid available. Together, with convenient class scheduling and low cost, our AACSB Accredited program is one of the best values in global business education.
CSUSB MBA, where we transform today’s business talents into tomorrow’s leaders!
We seek to transform the lives of our students and alumni.
Why CSUSB MBA
A quality AACSB accredited program, exceptional faculty and staff, convenient class times and an affordable price.
Choose the Right MBA
Three program options, including Traditional, Focused Based, Professional, Online Professional.