Students have a lot of choices when considering an MBA. But before committing to an MBA degree, we recommend conducting a six-point evaluation of programs:
- Does the program have AACSB Accreditation, which is the most prestigious and recognized accreditation for business programs, with less than 5% of the world's business schools achieving this accreditation.
- Has the program earned national and global recognition?
- Does the program feature faculty who are either research active and/or professionally qualified?
- Does the program provide convenient course offerings with flexible schedules?
- Does the program offer scholarships, graduate assistantships, financial aid, internships, study abroad opportunities, and career counseling?
- What is the total value of the program, considering quality, cost and convenience?
How does our MBA Program compare?
- AACSB Accreditation.
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report, Princeton Review, CEO Magazine, and Military Times
- Faculty must have either earned a terminal degree (e.g. PhD) and be research active; or have earned a graduate degree (e.g. MBA) and have over five years of professional experience.
- We offer evening, weekend, and online course options.
- We offer a merit scholarship, graduate assistantships, professional development funds, study abroad opportunities, and have a dedicated internship coordinator and career counselor.
- Our program, based on quality, cost and convenience is one of the best options worldwide!