AACSB Learning Goals
AACSB accredited degree programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Administration (BA)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology (BSIST)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems Technology (MSIST)
Learning goals for AACSB accreditation:
- Specific Knowledge and Skills - A&F, IDS, MGTM, MKTG, & PA.
- Communication - Each student can effectively communicate, either written or oral.
- Ethical Reasoning and Global Context - Each student can identify and evaluate ethical issues within a global context and articulate a realistic recommendation to inform decision making.
- Problem Solving Using Information Technology - Each student can work through the problem solving process using information technology to identify a problem, evaluate solutions, and devise an innovative strategy to achieve a desired goal.
NASPAA Universal Competencies:
NASPAA accredited degree program: Master of Public Administration