Faculty and Staff in Public Administration want to be sure that students understand their options and are helped to proceed promptly through the program and successfully graduate. Please contact us at any time for advice or guidance.
- Note the degree requirements for the Concentration and for the Minor.
- See the projected schedule of course offerings for PA.
- View the
Please note that the division of advising responsibilities changed effective with the Winter Quarter, 2016. Please view the current
Please Read the
For general administrative and registration issues contact Marisol or Toni at 537-5758 or email at:
For academic advising contact your faculty adviser - assigned by the first letter of your last name.
- A Dr. Collins JB-546 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B-F Dr. Fudge JB 543 email@example.com
- G Dr. Silard JB 426 Anthony.Silard@csusb.edu
- H-L Dr. McWeeney JB 515 firstname.lastname@example.org
- M-P Dr. Ni JB-441 email@example.com
- Q-S Dr. Roman JB 552 firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Z Dr. Van Wart JB-514 email@example.com
For general questions please contact our Undergraduate Coordinator Dr. Jonathan Anderson
Jack Brown Hall 456
The ultimate authority for academic rules and regulations is the University Bulletin for the quarter students were admitted to the program.