Mission, Learning Outcomes, Accreditation, Demographics and Graduation Rates
The MPA Program at CSUSB is proud to be nationally accredited by NASPAA, the Network of Schools of Public Affairs, Policy and Administration.
Students who graduate from the MPA program should have the ability:
- to lead and manage in public governance;
- to participate in and contribute to the policy process;
- to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions;
- to articulate and apply a public service perspective;
- to communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.
Each year MPA graduates take an Exit Survey on their experiences in the program.
Our learning outcomes are assessed through a Comprehensive Examination taken by students at the conclusion of their program. Go to the Exam format and requirements.
Student performance is evaluated through the
The MPA program enrolls approximately 202 students per quarter. Class size is 20-30 students.
For general demographics of CSUSB and the MPA program see the University Statistical Factbook.
The CSUSB Master of Public Administration program was reaccredited in 2017. See the
For more Information see: NASPAA's Information for Students